I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekend

Time is passed so fast. Second weeks in semester 3.I realise that a lot of things are change like my timetable,my classmate attitude totally different last few month.
I hate those people are double face people*
I dunno how to describe it. Really hate it, But I can't change anythings.

My college life not much different. I need to join more society I wan more active in all club/society.Even I'm lazy. But I need flying colour result,hopefully*
Last 2 Semester,I passed all subject temporary! 60 mark passing mark wtf
Some subject haven get mark yet. LOL

I get a news from my mom,my cousin sister is getting married soon.
Ops~ her are younger then me.
Anyway congratulation =)

Share a funny picture here.



My Bi went to Penang with family,Miss him extremely right now.
Stupid Bi* muacks


No comments:

Post a Comment