I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Update ♥

Hey,spider web is around on my bloggie. Let's me update somethings here.
Thursday's after school went to Pavilion with my mom. But I reached there early so I walk around while waiting my mom go to bank settle some payment.
Weekday shopping is kinda syok! Love it because no need pack with people.

Haha while waiting my mom I'm headed to Forever 21 and Cotton On.
When I walking out from the shop.
A pretty girl block me and talk with me told me her need my help, asked to took some portrait for the Malaysia MSN website.
I'm just a casual wear and simple makeup only.
Opps, I'm so fat*



On tat day,finally get some new stuffs for CNY.
- Leopard Shoes
- Skinny Jeans
- Dress
Addicted with Leopard Print

Now I totally is poor,Lack Money. aiks Upset* Many things can't make it.
I out of budget now, How?
Need Money extremely !

Recently every thing's are change,included you!
Many thing's I no say it out doesnot mean I dun care.
You really dunno what I wan.


h o p e l e s s






No comments:

Post a Comment