I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thanksful*

When I really really down in this few days, I need someone to talk but I can't find anyone. At the last I mail to my a a lovely lecture the most I love.
I told everythings I'm facing right now,I told her I'm lost my direction.
I'm so happy when reply my lecture mail reply. He told me and try to help solve my problem.
Is so thankful I have you Ms.Bee*=)

Yesterday,went to swimming with my sister to on our diet plan.
Haha we bring Hung* along together.


My mood is back to normal,not very happy and not upset too. Just very normal mode.
Stay away from EMO. But I love ELMO*
I hope you can alway's stay with me. I care I ask because I really need you.
Even I said I'm nothings but in my heart I hope you care me more talk with me more.
I really miss you,do you?

I ♥ U

No comments:

Post a Comment