I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

11.01.2010 Birthday Bash

Me x Daniel

Yesterday,is Daniel Yong Birthday's. On the 0000a.m I sent a birthday msg keep remind him are 19th now. He was so speechless when saw my msg. He told me the next day is my turn. Yay,Daniel birthday on 11thJan and me on 12thJan.

Haha,1st should thanks all my BFF & Buddy.
I have a great birthday bash on yesterday.
Your guy's are awesome.

I love the present much. And is useful for me*
Thanks CarCar x Elra x NaNa x Qian x Shayn. HugHug.


I'm here million thanks to the guy :
Daniel x KeOng (the party planner*) x Thomas x Issac x Kumar x Hon Fai




Next,Thanks MingYee Dear & her bf*
She is the first people sent me great wishing & persent too.
Thanks to listen my story,you my good listener.
muacks

The important person turn. Haha* my Bibi.


You're so cute yesterday, I know u wont dump me at The curve dun fetch me back. kakaka
I Love the gift u bought it for me! simple but nice~
I'll appreciate it much.

I'm waiting my birthday date today. Expect-ing
Bi,I Love You

Happy Birthday's Rocks



No comments:

Post a Comment