I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stomach-ache

Today,early morning woke up. Felt very un-well,but no choice I still need went to my college having class today.
Kinda suffering when walking to bus-stand and going to Moo hostel met her up.
Stomach pain like hell,walk also painful, really killing me.


Today,mood really down down down!
After the first class,me and tomyam babe,moo babe skip our next class went to Time Square.
Opps,very un-luck lo my babe went to ATM mechine withdraw,but the suck mechine make the ATM card stuck inside keep calling the customer service have no respond, Suck service.
We have no choice just leave it and called to the bank and canceled the ATM card. wtf*


Today was a un luck day for me =(
My stomach still painful.
Some more many problem I need to tried to talk it out but no good listener.
Never mind just put inside my heart and continue being fake.
Sem 3 everythings was change,I'm so stressful and unhappy actually.

“继续地伪装下去吧!”


1 comment: