I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 4, 2010

2010' First Post.

Finally,I'm free back to here.
It is the 2010' year first post here.

Nothings special on before few day...
Go swimming.
Go YamCha.
Go Shopping.
Go Pasar Malam.
Go eat somethings good*
Watched Drama not Movie.
Care my meimei* notty girl~

Yay. I took KTM went to Mid Valley yesterday. Haha sucess!!!
Someone said I dunno. Just lama no take only not dunno. blekz
but wasted 1 hour to reach there poor me*


I grab Prom Night group photo. Yes!
I love it.

2008' CP F5


Thank's =)

Reminder : Pls Diet* you're fat!


2 comments:

  1. dear yenny:
    i cant show chatbox
    so i drop my messgae here
    hope you have a ncie year
    and wish your dream all come true

    belated wishes HAPPY NEW YEAR =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha is okay! yupyup! wish u all the best too la =)

    ReplyDelete