I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Sweet Birthday's with My BiBi ♥

Yes! Is my day finally. It is my 19th year's old. A bit sad because I'm old one more year.
Is okay la,got my BiBi love me* hahaha

Early morning wake up, waiting my BiBi call me, my pig BiBi woke up on 1pm.
wow,unbelievable no need my call he can woke up,and he text me too.

Bi,reach my home on 4pm if not wrong.
Firstly,went to Mid Valley to fix the watch are BiBi gift for me.
Then walk around and shop around there,I aim a pair white high heel*
Next round,went to KLCC shopping.
But my sister call me when I just reach at KLCC after half an hour.
Opps,her will finish work after 30 minute.
Argh,no time for me to shop around la. sad case*
so force to leave there header to FULL HOUSE.

Go Full House having dinner with My Bi x Sister x Siong x Claire.

Enjoy the photo :-








Gift from my BiBi hug*

♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment