I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Repost- 18052009 ♥

Day out with my lovely Mom & Sister Tenny again,love it I like always stick with your's. Terence notty boy gonna birthday soon need to buy a special and useful present for him,we are seaching whole day finally did'nt get anythings. It was a happy day we shopp n walk around until shopping center close.My Dad complain when we reach home said we getting crazy soon always go shopping. We are shopaholic.

My day Pictures~




My Sister & Me





Our Dinner Meal






KRUSPY KREME DOUGHTNUTS




My NEW pet-Tamagotchi~






what will your tamagotchi become????





Wanna buy this for Terence``He MICKEY

Facial Product & BB cream FREE~









My original O.D.M watch is broken sob*


300+ buck flies~





take to shop repair it for FREE. hehehe

O.D.M











Today,Bibi off day going went out to lunch with him. Then back to Bi home watched tv at home. nothings to do.Help him clean the living room,actually just simply sweap sweap only. Hahaha. I Love to Stick with my Bibi and always disturb Bi duwan let you dota n play game. blekz! I love the time we are together.You make me Smile,Laugh always. Im missing you are holding my hand,your warm big hug & your deep kiss,GUJI GUJI~

Muacks Bibi I U.



Just For You~
I MISS YOU





- 428 Days,1 year 2 month & 2 days with My BiBi -












Yenny MaRcus

No comments:

Post a Comment