I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Miss My F.R.I.E.N.D.S ♥

H A P P Y W E S A K D A Y ^^
Today I open my pc like usual,after download movie & drama. So, felt quite boring nothings to do then I click to MY PICTURE. I saw many many our picture I had take with my fren at school,our first school trip,our Genting trip,Suway trip. Is memorable for me really miss you all badly right now,miss the time our together.



MISS YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS <3


My Dear Dear 2008'

2009 My Birthday ^^

Keong Birthday 2008

Nicole & Jun Yi BIG DAY @ NEWAY 2007'

NANA,CAR,ME,MINGYEE,ELAINE 2008'

Friend Forever

Sunway Trip 2007'

Genting Trip 2007'

Nana Birthday 2007'



School Lawatan <3

It is MEMORABLE day I wont forget ^^

p/s : Have more and more again~

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

Today very hot la,bullshit weather~ I hate it darm it...

-PLEASE SAVE THE EARTH-

Yenny BiBi

3 comments:

  1. My dear... miss you too!! ^^ Haha.. funny pics we had took before! Sweet and unforgettable

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe^^ yaya all is our memories liao wanna meet tgt is so hard again~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..yea !! i agree too !! must keep contact k .. Muackz ..

    ReplyDelete