I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Monday ♥

Today,I went out with my mom n sis again,we like to shop on Monday it is not rush and can enjoy our shopping time,Syoknya~ Not like Sat & Sunday sibeh many people...Actually today went to Genting,but mom nee go klinik 'fok chan' so our plan Cancel,Sobsob*
I hope I can countinue study soon either Mass Com or Travel & Tourism, Im interesting this 2 subject. All my fren study right now,Baba,I mau Study boleh ar??? hahaha ^^




Let's See some today photo :-

boo boo~

Tenny my Sister

Mami,I had long time no take photo with you liao~

what wrong with me???? But I like it~



jie,Thx a lot always buy me things ^^ muacks

Antie??? Or Sister???
We fool around there~




Went to dinner at SAKAE SUSHI










Bought this shoes 4 meimei~
End~
I Love my blog full of photo <3
P/S : BiBi I LOVE YOU
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEND
PLS STAY WITH ME
MUACKS
xoxo
Yenny

No comments:

Post a Comment