I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 4, 2009

All In One ♥

Finally I have some time back my bloggie here update some things,what I busy? haha not busy jusy lazy to update only~


First, important things is Today my brother 25 year's old birthday le,he not look like 25 year's old lo,wow! jealous sei me ==',you fast married la aiyook~


DJ@HILLFUNG


- HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY to Y.O.U -

I here wish you ALL THE BEST in ALL THE TIME

TAKE CARE ALWAYS ^^




Second,Last 2 day,I had go my sister fren saloon there cut my hair liao,nothings much different,but I need to reborn & colour my hair soon hehehe ^^


Before & After
Somemore,I wan say SORRY to someone call Ah Bui~
Really Sorry I make you unhappy,make you mad yesterday,
Pls forgive me ba,Bi I LOVE YOU & MUACKS ^^
Yenny

No comments:

Post a Comment