I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 1, 2009

NiNe Day- MonoPoly War

Today we plan went to my dear dear ELRA home had our Nine Girl gathering,We already plan on last week when we went back to school,hope all will came but just Me,Elra,CarCar,Qian,Nana attend only but not bad also la,really hard to meet together again.

Dear :- Nine Girl BABES,
I Miss You All Badly right now,hehehe^^
muacks love you.


Have a dunno should say funny or mad things 4 me,yesterday I call Nicole at night,when I call the num 016-****** is '' THE NUMBER YOU DIAL IS NOT IN SERVICE,PLEASE DIAL LATER '' Wow,I quite dulan lo long time no call her,when I call her get this back. Nicole` u really is a BUSY women. ngek ngek

This Afternoon,B4 went out to Elra home I went to Jasco meet up my Dear Nana & Qian. Wow,Jasco super many people la.Public holiday today ma,then went to Mcdonald bought Mcdonald set afterthen CarCar coming to pick up us at Jasco. Then we back to Elra home together, hehehehe^^

Let's start our day,Eat Eat Eat, Chit Chat n Gossip People de bad things. I like it like that always just stick together with my babe dear,muacksss Love ya ^^



Our Breakfirst + Lunch


See de turtle,so enjoy & happy

After we ate bao,we felt bored wanna go sing k but sure fulled booking so cancel plan,then we found this tadaaa ~


MonoPoly Game ^^


Let's start the game~ Ya,we are childish but is Fun.









Cell Phone (Qian) & StarBuck (Car) They masuk JAIL* together.

At last,Nana is the winner her won 51250000*
Nana is millionaire of monopoly~
sound nice*


Elra the first Loser,Bcz CarMen The WAIKIKI BAECH HONULULU*

make Elra so MAD & Bankrup.

wtf*

END



It is Our Day~
Love You
Yenny

No comments:

Post a Comment