I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kimgary Meet Chicken ♥

Yesterday,I went to Time Square Neway Karaoke with my dear CarCar,Car fren & Elra. Nothings special just Sing Sang Song~ ^^ Just take some photo 4 yesterday only~




Elra & Me


p/s : Dear your hp is useful when dark~ 3200 rock!




My Dear eLra & Me


Dear,Im Waiting our next meet,miss you all <3





Today I had so excited to meet Elra de 'Little Chicken',Elra bought yesterday. Wanna take a look Elra de little chicken???

Tadaa~



When you squeeze the tummy it will SCREAM zzZZzzzZZ

I LOVE IT MUCH <3

Promotion :-
Can found this chicken toy at Sugai Wang 6th floor,Just 29.90 buck Only~
Fast fast fast



ELRA,NANA,QIAN,YENNY



BiBi,Chicken Chicken Chicken ^^
hahahaha,really love it!
miss lil Chicken & miss BiBi
muacks
Pata Pata Pata Pon
Yenny

No comments:

Post a Comment