I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Im Back ♥

HiHi^^ I'm Back to my bloggie almost one week no update any thing's. So let me talk about my life. Is Kinda bored n Nothing's special else. My BLOG is nothing's~


Forward back :-

-16052009-
First,
I'm Sorry to tarus BABE Claire & Tammie. Im super late to wisher you both,me sing aBIRTHDAY song 4 your's. Let's singing~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABE SISTER.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

誕生日おめでと

Stay Happy & Health and Sister forever ^^ I LOVE YOU my babe sis. <3


Claire Ling my kai jie.

Claire & Yee


Tammie & Hill
Happy Belated Birthday.

Second,
A BIG NEW!!
My kai sister will marry will her bf soon,yahooo~ Cool man
Congratulation!!! stay belong with him.Appreciate it <3
-CONGRATULATION-

@ Quttro,Anuvue K.







My Sister Tenny & Fren
Tenny & Birthday Girl

tenny & macy





-17052009-


A hot Sunday,Wake up early to prepare my things bcz noon need send my sister back to Serdang home. Bibi fetch they go back,wei! thanks la ^^ NgekNgek. Afterthan,going to Bi home be maid as FREE. kesian rite??? Blekz Blablabla.at night,go eat dinner with Bi family. Yier,I eat much much & much I Fat again. Wuwuwuwu Diet plan is broke~ sob*



All Picture is Hung Hung & sweetie MeiMei ^^





Hung With Mami

Me & Terence & McD



Hung Hung small Leg are INJURED.




Naomi



Natelie




Hung get a RED CAR as he Birthday Gift,Wow sound nice~




...




..




.





They are Cute & adorable.

I LOVE YOU BABY

Yenny with

No comments:

Post a Comment