I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Shopaholic Day's

Part 2 : Shopaholic Day

Yesterday,Hari Raya public holiday. Woke up on 12pm,but my mom are already preparing to outing with her fren's to high tea and shopping. I and my sister not join her. So I decider outing with my sister. lols,is time to hang out and shop around I want be shopaholic.* Bi,off on today but no come find me he rest at home be piggy piggy lazy bibi~

I eat my (mooncake) as my breakfirst ,bought from my daddy~ yummy delicious* Then promise my mom before out will done the homework for her sweep floor and mop floor. Quikly done it rush to take bath and dress up make up. Done all the things already 3pm so header to Sg.wang with cab. Meet up with my mom,her fren's leave early. So continue shopping around, look around and hang around I bought a blouse and a pant at Sg.wang. I like it much. Pavilion Drogan-i service so suck! i wont go there agian make my sister so mad* damn it!

Let's Picture talk~




Before Outing
My sister behind paid money...
I like this much


Dinner at WongKok's Full*


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment