I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Randomly*


Hey,rain cats and dogs outside weather so cold and comfortable is nice for sleep to night. Jealous-
nya some of my frens are enjoy their holidays right now. For me tomorrow I still need header to college have my computer class,aiks is damn lazy la. But no choice I'll go because will go hang out with classmate after class. Maybe go for movies or eat lunch together,I like it.

Next,I'm get chicken pox and fever on last few day,is damn suffering.My sister send me the chicken pox virus,damn it! Stupid BiBi no sayang me at all sob* My holidays is spoil le,can't hanging out with my dearest because of my ugly face, normally already ugly now getting more ugly so unlucky.Now days went to college also wearing mask to cover off my face. Argghhh!!! Help! ='(

After raya,deadline coming! First sem Exam Start,wow! is so so so so nuumb. No feeling to study at all,because I'm lazy? Yay,I'm know I'm Lazy Bum. Hais,Miss Yenny,Please study hard la... Slap Slap Slap x100 times. Awake Please! hahahaha. God,bless me. I want pass all. 60marks only get credit. Poor!

Today,Boey said next week sat go the 8TV carnival together,date me go together. Tweety Bird (a girl slim like tweety bird,her like to talk non-stop) told me said can get many free gift from tv8.awesome,sounds nice man.Hopefully,my chicken pox all gone recover fast! Please!!!!Yeah,I want go! I mau pergi! Wo yao qu! Ngekngek Wait me* Here we go~

Next Month,I'll start my sem two le. so fast? yay,is fast!!! aiks, will separate with my classmate. Combine with the other together,a bit sob* is not a bit is super sad. Want change to Board casting? or continue my Public Relation? How? I better dun think too much,just waste my time. I need header to done my Andy Lau Report again, arrgghh really killing me =(

Bibi,we almost 1 week no see each other. You still fat like before? or you are slim le because of me you can't eat well? got miss me? love me? aiyak,I know u won't do like tat. Haha Anyway Miss You is extremely miss okay?Bi,I want go gaigai and watch movie with you. I'm so painful now,pain like hell* KNS betul... Sorry I'm rude. I Miss You like crazy! Bite You Bite You. Wakakaka BiBi I Love You mmmuuuaaaccckkss.Shout it Loud! Stupid,Chai Kim Sen I love you,do you hear it? huggie & kisses


Love,
bibi Yenny

No comments:

Post a Comment