I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Holiday's

Part 1 BBQ
A boring Sunday,should sleep until noon but my sister keep making noise there,damn it*. Then go eat break first with her. Mami go visit my grand-parent but me just only can stay at because of my chicken pox my mom scare I spread the virus to baby.. Haha,better stay home my popo there bored can't on9 at all even got lappy but no broadband to use. Actually,at night went to dinner with Bibi but I no going. Sorry! Last minute,I went to my sister fren's Birthday BBQ party at Puchong. Call Bi go he duwan go with me Okay,fine* blekz. Haha,my mom call me dun go anyway spread virus but I still go out. I'm can't just stay at home will 'fatt mou'.

Yahoo's BBQ,I like it* here I go~



I ate this~

' Happy Birthday '





No comments:

Post a Comment