I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Im Felt so down*

Oh my Gosh,Today felt a bit down* and felt wanna cry out,but no tear. aiks My 1st sem exam is started now I done really suck job,wrong so many.I make many maistake. I'm comfirm die this time. Arggh,is killing me! God,bless me please. I just need credit,please~ praying praying praying. Om Ma Ni Bei Meh Hom*

Second,I get my new sem time table today too,When I saw it,faint* Totally get shock when I saw it. Full like hell* is no time for fun anymore. Really down* I hate my new sem time table is timeless for me. Arggh ='( Sem 2 is start soon,how my study fees? where can I get it? get from Daddy again? Really felt guilty, I no study well. How how how? Money,Where are you? I need you badly right now. I love you,come back to my please. Muacks.

Let's I post some happy thing's :


Picture edited by TomYam Babe.
Our class group photo
I'll Appreciate all the time with yours guys
We are the best!!!
Our Friendship never End
Kiss & Hug.
Love,
Yenny

No comments:

Post a Comment