I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

19.09.09

Today,I woke up 6am suppose I wake on 730am but dunno no feel to sleep anymore even raining day good for sleep but I didnt do it. Wake up and open my lappy and on facebook playing game. Early morning heavy rain feel so lazy to college lo need take bus to leisuremall bus stand,and need waiting my fren to send me to college together,Im so boring with this way to college. When I can get a car? Aiks...

I out from my home 8am,heavy rain then go take bus. Is felt fucking bullshit raining day I really hate it make wet. Somemore Sat no people going to school I still need go attend my class. How poor are me. I reach my college on 9am actually my class start on 83oam but lecture also late,because of rain. 9am start my class finish on 1030am the only one class of today. Weee happy~

After class,my classmate Eddie need back to hometown so fetch him to KTM with 3 luggage.Today almost half of class de classmate will back to hometown. Hope their is safety to home~ Miss ya!

Header to Leisure Mall eat brunch at Kenny Roger and watched movie - 'Where Got Ghost' . It is first time movie with my classmate.





End.


To : BiBi


I just want said Sorry to you! I did a big Mistake!!!! I no care about your feeling,I'm worst gf. I go watched the movie with my frens I felt so sorry. Before that, I said I'll go with you. And I know u very fan about your car things but I did nothings for you. I'm useless. Today should happy with our 1 and the half year anniversary but me did a mistake again. Sorry!



From
Yenny




No comments:

Post a Comment