I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Update ♥

This few day I lack of sleep no mood to study,aiks Bi Sorry for I no study well in class sometime.
I broke my promise. Forgive me I'll try my best to study well.
I everyday to go to class and keep fool with my classmate. They are cute & fun.
huggie* to them bring a lot stupid and fun when study.
I'm Crazy this week,I and my classmate went to the BanMee Shop 3rd times a week.
Hahaha Delicious Yummy. I'm Full*

Last Week my class came a new student a boy 20 year's old, He look normal but got some mentel problem.Scaring me*He has a lot lot problem make whole class can't study and bring a lot problem to us.Story skip long long story~But finally he is back to his hometown no study with us.
Everythings back to Normal & Peace
God Bless Me* Cheer Up =)

Thursday,I finish to my class on 330pm,sob*
Replacement class Malaysian Studies Suck*
I hate it. Sorry to CarCar & My dearest I absent to gathering.Sorry!
I Only can said Sorry,We meet in next gather Miss my dearest love ya.
Thursday Night,Bi said him get salary wanna bring me go 'Iciban Ramen' eat dinner ,


and watched new Disney Cartoo UP. Yahoo* I'm Waiting Waiting so long. I told Bi i wanna watch it last 2 month finally finally~Although I'm very sleepy but can see my BiBi hor I'm don't care some much le.
I extremely miss him.

Thanks My BiBi you do what you told me and do the best for me,
huggie* kiss* to my BiBi


You're the only One I Love.
Just for You.
♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment