I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to You ♥

To : Nicole & Cyrus.

♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♥

First,
I'm her wisher my dear Nicole & the stupid fellow Cyrus have a great and memorable Birthday with girl girl/boy boy la. Sorry to my dear Nicole for no celebrated with you. and hopefully you get well soon.

Cyrus,if you want a LV or Gucci. Wait me I'll buy for you soon. GO DREAM better la you. blekz Anyway,We fren so long le no present also tak kira geh.

Next,
Recently,I'm really very busy and tired. aiks kesian-nya. Start my study a lot of home work,presentation,assignment.
Wow,killing me slow and slowly... Really stressful now day and everyday and every class have small test,group discussion,talk infront of all people is really hard for me.I'm shy lo == Big challenge for me.


Don't Give up and always Cheer up =)

No comments:

Post a Comment