I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

9th August 2009
Happy Belated Bithday To You

My Dear Ming Yee.
Sorry I'm late.
Wish our friendship forever
Always be my BFF.
Love ya


11th August 2009
Happy Birthday To You

- Chang Kai Foong -
I just saw him on Monday.
Anyway Handsome & Happy alway's.
Stay Longer with Yi Tyn



15th August 2009
Happy Birthday To You
Eugene Chong May Chean.
My study partner.
18th year's old le
Health,Happy,& Study Hard always.

Just a little wisher for your's. We all is busy right now not easy to meet each other. Take Care always. You all alway's in my mind. Miss My NiNe Girl Dear Dear.



Last,My BiBi are sick now I'm worry about him. But I can't do anythings for him. I'm guilty and useless so sorry. I only can say Bi,TakeCare.I'll be with you.Muacks


No comments:

Post a Comment