I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Brand New Life ♥

Today start my brand new life. I start my Mass Communication course at HangXing Academy. Argh,a little bit exhausted I need woke up early morning,some more insomnia last night.
Really Killing me. Tired*

8am reach until my College. Abit nervous because no one I know there just sat at there and keep quite. Waiting Waiting Waiting. Listen a little talk,bla bla bla.
Haha Luckily, I know a gal before Study at Badaraya Girl School. Call Eugene. We are Partner now. thanks to fetch me home today. wakaka~

After then,Nothings special, we start our class. Actually can't said start class also just simply introduce about our course only. All people look so so so quite. All dunno what lecture talking about actually look damn blur. sigh!


After A small break,continue study next lesson again. Wow,BM translation! sound nice. Lolz,The teacher funny. Just give paper do our own self~ sigh!!!
Anywhere,meet many new frens exspecially a girl call Nicole, Damn funny and talk active girl.
I need to study hard, Bi fully support heart him much.
Bi,I YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment