I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today ♥

Today I over sleep suppose wake up on 6.50am but I had over sleep until 7.40am... Argh!
Yesterday too sleepy I'm forgot set up my phone alarm.
But I'm Lucky no late for my class.

We all are quite Happy, because our 'Class Decorate Event' done it le,
finally no need stay back to done all the work.
Our lecture very like it much
Good Job we already try the best *

Today actually need study until noon, but last minute cancelled class.
But need replace class next week or this Sat. aiks
yahoo's Happy,finish class I and my classmate header to
Lam's Ban Mee having our lunch tgt.Yummy, I'm Full Full Full ♥
Next time bring Bi go eat when you fetch me after class. ok? ^^

BiBi,Suddenly Miss You Much dunno why. aiks =(
Bi, You Promise me said you bring me go movie de~
I want go date with you,wanna go watch movie,wanna stick with you.
Extremely Miss You I Love You I alway's do.


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment