I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update Update Update ♥

Oooopsss. I miss my little bloggie much. Baby I'm back. =)
Let's talk about my life without any photo. I enjoy my college much.
About my college I'm lucky I have a lot lovely friends and all lecture is nice.
Last Thursday,Went to Pavilion Watched movie with my BiBi

ON HIS MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE
Story line normal but it is really damn funny I laugh like hell I like it~
Rate it 7.5/10.

And also my college had a lot local singer 林一心 and 王明丽.come to our college promo their album and endorses product. I didn't have any picture it is because my phone camera suck didn't take any pic. Anyway support local singer always they try their best to do the best.

Yesterday,after class going Sing K with all my classmate. Our first time is A lot funny things, they can sing well exspecially,Eric,Eugene& Eddie. Wow 3E group.Always Happy & Fun. I'm glad to meet yous guys.

Hahaha,my K810i is alive. Yesterday send in 'EMERGENCY HOSPITAL',I get it back today.Thanks my baba. Heart you*muacks
Now,I need header to done my speech talk for a small test tomorrow. I'm so nervous.
I scared I can't talk well. God Bless Me Please. ciao
YENNY.JUST TALK IT LOUND. BELIEVE YOURSELF.
Missing my laogong BiBi badlyright now sorry if I do some silly things. I'll try my best be a good and prefect girl for you. Always stay with me and make me happy.
I ♥ YOU
Without no REASON.
Yenny

No comments:

Post a Comment