I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Neway ♥


I always smile with my teeth~

Yesterday, BiBi off day again. Going out with him nothings special,
just go eat have a lunch with him and going to Bi home clean his messy and dirty room.
Bi you're dirty bum. Blekzzz
We playing FaceBook game together,see how wuliao we're~
Bi all your pet is gone people bought all. You're so poor.
hahahaha funny~
After then,I have receive my sister call her said go Neway sing at night.Of cause,I want. Have being long time didn't go.Is time to Rockies~
Kakaka, so I called my dearies Nana & Elra join together. Yoyoyo~
I JUST WANNA SING!!!! I KNOW I SING NOT WELL!!
Actually BiBi don't join us,but at last he are going together with me and called his friend FeiLou He be driver. hohohoho thanks la anyway.
I HATE MY BROKEN ENGLISH!!!!



Let's go photos time :0
(hopes u guys wont mad cause I post all photo here)
Come on,1,2,3 say cheese





My Dearies



Nana.Elra.Me


Nana & Tenny

Sister.Chloe

Tenny a.k.a My sister

Nana said this is called 'NATURAL'

Do Re Mi

My sister always cute,I ♥ her tiger teeth.


YENNY + NANA


KAMPAI 1,2,3,4,5









I force him to smile and take photo~ blekz


BiBi ♥ Me

I YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment