I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Of 1st ♥

First Of June. Wow,is half and the year start so fast.

Everyone is busy doing thei thingsworking,study,traveling...

Me? Whay im dong? Yay,is Nothings Im Doing right now...

Is bored my PortDickson trip is cancel sob* Becouse of YOU.
Arrgh...hate stucking at home everyday~

'Hating on this home~'

This few day keep playing FaceBook game :-

''BuddyFarm,PetSociety,RestaurantCity,FarmTown''.

Wow,is fun I like it. im childish.

Keep call BiBi send me gift,hahahaha

Anyway,Thanks & Muackss Bibi








This naughty boy Terence are Injured again left & right leg both leg injured together.




Some Photo On Yesterday :-

PSP~



NATALIE

NAOMI

Cute rite?


Wearing new pair of ADIDAS SUPER STAR,180 buck.


Left Is mine wan Nike ^^




ELMO

BiBi, I WANT THIS

BUY ME PLEASE!!!


I YOU

♥ BECAUSE YOU'R MINE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment