I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Stay With You ♥

Hey! Im back to my Bloggie again,few day no update because really nothings else special to update.

First,felt sorry to my buddy/dear/darling because Im absent the BBQ gathering party, Im miss you all deeply. Somemore, Justin JunYi welcome back to K.L from NS ^^


Second, Yesterday Bi OFF DAY went to Pavilion watched movie. What we watched? Yay,Terminator Salvation~Finally we are get this movie. hohoho is awesome story line. But I had a Quarrel with Bi so sorry la, Im showmy black face to you. Im Sorry.
Muacksss HEART YOU BIBI.
I ♥♥♥ MY BOYFRIEND.



Lastly, most important event today is June of 11th. Is my dear SHAYN 18th year's old Birthday.
Wow,finally 18th year old,What you doing right now?? how to celebrate your birthday?? That not important.
Im Yenny Yenny,wisher you :-
All The Best and Best in you whole year life,
Just Do It Nothings Is Imposible.
I & all our Dear always support you.
Trust Yourself.
-Love You-

♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment