I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Movie Day ♥

No 51 Post Tuesday :-
Just Back from Pavilion for my movie.
Let's talk about my day is a simple day but happy.
Early morning woke up simply keep my room.Play game while waiting my BiBi woke up and call me,we already plan today go for movie,what movie???
Of course, Transformers 2-Revenge of the Fallen.






Yay,me and BiBi waiting this movie so so so long,felt so excited!!!
Bi yesterday keep remind me said Transformers Transformers~ngekngek!!!
The day is coming~
Bi,come over my home to fetch me around 5+pm reach there and collect our ticket on 6pm.
Yahoo,Movie start on 6pm we rush in the cinema we duwan miss the story started.
Yeah Im happy Im the first watch this movie,
haha, actually not only me
Bi,We Next week go again Transformers again kay?
Thanks BiBi always bring me go for nice movies I love it much.
I Love the Yellow Bee*
(p/s : Bi,can I get a toys like Bee??)
This few day I stay in happy mode,nothings special but I happy.
-Bi I YOU FOREVER-





No comments:

Post a Comment