I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jasco Day ♥ ELMO

Yesterday,at noon went out to Jasco Maluri with Elra. Her date me since last 2 week I think. Hahaha finally we came out meet and gossip gossip. That sui poh,din't notice now is school holiday liao,wow! Asked her why no date Qian came out her told her was study right now,swt Haha her still in holiday mode,blur. At Jasco KimGary ate our branch and chit chat.
Elra,that two guy is Bustard Bustard,Don't trust them. No need bother them at all is Sucker. Talking Bullshit ~
Afterthen, we go shop around Jasco,Hahaha wow,is happy shopping day although just at Jasco. but we still enjoyed. Hahahaha ^^ I saw my ELMO at Jasco display there it will sing de is cute~

ELMO LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH

SO SO MUCH...

ELMO LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH
MUACKS~

♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪



ELMO YOU




Don't see my ugly face. Spot the ELMO






When Im went back my home having dinner with my family,my sister and my brother gf Jolene was Planning go Jasco buying some stuff. Wow,Im Follow again. Hahaha BiBi Said Im Half day was pass at Jasco. Hahaha is funny 1 Day going twice.





All is Food ~


Tadaaa~ 5 box ice-cream crazy???hohoho, Yaya we are crazy^^

♥ Is a wonderful Jasco Day ♥

Moo Moo Dear Nana Tracy Lim Poi Hwa is Came Back On Yesterday,her lend 'ahlong' run to Brunei hide at hometown finally is back yesterday. wakakaka Welcome Back babe ^^

YENNY

No comments:

Post a Comment