I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Day of 18th June ♥

Weeee~

Yesterday, I with my dearies Nana and Elra together hang out,some more going interview a freelance job. but I fail to interview.
But I still can survivor without working.
No work I think I will start class soon. Fast~
My Mind is CHANGE*.
Girl always change her mind,especially Me.


Yesterday walk around with my dearies,ate our brunch at Wong Kok. Chit chat,Gossip.
And also saw Thomas and Jun Yi there,
Thomas you very 'gepo' like antie lo keep asking many things & you're Bad Bad Bad~
Thomas : ELRA said her hate you, your mouth so smelly.

After than,My BiBi coming and go for watch movie with me again.Yuppi,Movie Movie Movie~ Unluckily have a BIG SPOTLIGHT fei lou.Keep calling 'sei lui bao' damn u* Bought a new shirt for BiBi on Monday,but my mami said Bi too fat n the size too small for him can't wear it call me should go to shop and change it. Hehe I gave him and try the shirt before went to movie. Bi, u still can wear M size. Wow... You look Smart IYOU.




Watched 'DRAG ME TO HELL'
hmmm,scream like hell so scary me,Bi sat beside me is safety.Simple action but sweet.
some part is very funny.
Stupid Handkerchief !!!!!
Im no comment with this movie ^^
Go cinema buy ticket and watch it.
is worth to watch~
Elra I can't imagine how come you can watch those movie 3 times.
♥♥♥♥♥
Finish the movie,went to Startbuck meet up my dearies again,
they haven back yet still chatting at there.hehehe, planning where we going second.
we don't want going home early. Me can hang out sure will not back early.
Finally,plan go to night market ,Yuppi~
-I WANT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT-
Nana go with her boyfriend Kerrick,meet us after then.
Walking around there and eat around is too many people la
wow,very hot too... keep sweating~
Went back home at 9 somethings,10 pm wacthing drama with my sister untill 12am go to bath and do some facial mask,playing game and sms with bibi till midnight. Phew,Im night ghost. XD
Such as a good day,stay with my BiBi,laugh,smile,chit chat,eat,gossip.
I MY LIFE.


-YeNny-

No comments:

Post a Comment