I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Tired Day =D

Just back from outside,is damn tired today.Just now noon hang out with with my dear Nana n Elra,& also Mr.k,n some one guy dunno what his name so sorry ya.Very thanks a lot Nana dear de fren Mr.K treat us sing k again,hahaha quite funny ^^
Afterthen, we went to Low Yat,saw my dear at Canon her so busy then go to the REDBOX interview,there Basic 1300++,is not bad! morning shift is 11am-7pm & nite shift- 7pm-4am. Walao,4am leh? Mana boleh la even got transport send back but... I duwan like tat la? aiyook~ I NEED $$$$$$ HELP!!! SOrry,Dear ELRA cant teman u work liao.
Bibi fetch me back n went to dinner with him so happy talking non-stop the fool things laugh kao kao,finish dinner go kang le Pasar Malam with Bi & my Sis Tenny, so many people la and so so 7 hot lo,aiks
Bi ya Bi,Take care u leg ar rmb apply cream or medicine! I knw u pain also teman me go walk today (mmmmmmmmmmuuuuuaaaaaccckkkkssss) big kiss 4 u ^*^ Okay,Very tired le
Nitezz Nitezz is time to oi oi le zzzZZZzz
p/s bibi,i love you & i miss you muacks

1 comment: