I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Repost :- We Are Back To School

Yesterday went back to school,our school office staff is totally shit work very slow keep wait wait wait wtf* I saw my friends is long long long time we are no meet la, Really miss u all ^^ Okay,i dunwan write many cz dunno what should write see some pic baz~ bOo BoO


Photo Time,Here We go,Let's Jom~




Mr.Ong,ngek ngek




This 2 fellow always give AMARAN to the student~



Our pose`





Mr.Leow & Us



Elaine & Me








Just tat's all``
hope my dear dont angry I put those photo~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD & MOM~~


Lalalalalalala...


Today my LOVELY Dad & Mom Birthday...


They In the same day celebrate they BIG DAY


izzit call FATE??? u can find ur another pass celebrate birthday in the same day is hard


I here wisher :-


my BABA MAMA


HAPPY BIRTHDAY & I LOVE YOU


Baba stay health;


Mama stay young & pretty always



MMMMUUUUUAAACCCKKKKSSS


u'r very important 4 me











p/s : your notty lui lui
love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment