I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

27th Of April

27042009 ♥
Re post- Yesterday go Shopping with my mom & Sister again,hehehe my mom wanna buy a pair new high heel shoes,finally her bought it on Pavilion. Her FOUND a pair comfortable since last 2 mth finally her get it le,Baba paid money cost 150 buck`` hahaha^^ I Wanna buy 2 a dress from FOREVER 21 cost 99 buck,n another 69 buck,izit expensive??? yaya,for me now is expensive...Wow~ i NO MONEY right now ^^ I & my Sister need MONEY badly.
After then, we went to Wong Kok again can drink 'Big' Milk tea are FREE,Cz mami birthday b4 & after 3 days birthday can get it free de hahahaha,CHIT CHAT,EAT EAT & SHOP SHOP SHOP, Around 9++pm only went back to home. Hohoho Tired ^^


Before went out let's take a shoot ^^

Wong Kok Promotion Promotion~

Sister & 'BIG' Milk tea

Me

Mami & Me,love ye <3


End~
p/s : I no angry you,
is myself ask then myself wan angry only not your false no worry,
nevermind is okay take it easy ^^
Yenny

No comments:

Post a Comment