I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Daily Life

Yesterday,is for those chinese people praying their grand-grand pa or ma de day is Ching Ming.My family turn to this Sunday mean today la only go pray my grand-grand papa. but i no need go help my mom say i will bring many trouble 4 them so just leave my at hime,swt.

Yaya,Somemore Yesterday is my secondary skul fren Big Day btw I wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUET YEN ^^ we quite long time no c liao....



Today,My home de king boy n Super Twin girl is Coming Back today my sis de son & dougther Phew,So getting busy from now,but 4 my dad n mom is happy to see them...
i hate their wake my up on early early moring~


Let c some their picture~

izzit cute???



>>>Let intro He is Name :
Terance Wong Juin Hong
1 n 1/2 year's old

WAH! he capture by he ownself~




So 'wu gu' with Mickey lollipop..
>>>> Im Natalie
9 n 1/2 month



Mami & Natelie










>>>Im Naomi ^^
9 n 1/2 month too










We Are Twins
(Left Natelie,Right Naomi,Behind Terence)



(Left Natelie,Right,Naomi)
(Left-Naomi,Right-Natelie)

(Left Naomi,Middle Natelie,Left Terence)

Naomi,Terance
I LOVE YOU
YOU LOVE ME
WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment