I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sick

Wow,Im very 'lucky' virus is come to visit me yesterday nite,aiks make me so suffering cant sleep tight whole night,is holly shit day!!! wtf* Get flu ha chiu ha chiu non-stop is stupid la wei... yier hate it hate it f** Today woke up on 2pm eat my breakfirst n luch in 1 meal,so jimat then eat medicine went to f bed sleep again zzzzZZZzzzz argh,Sien lo not feeling well,HELP HELP HELP!! Plz go all sick go away from me,i wan kill u all bad sick virus...


Yup,Wanna told my nine dear
(ELRA,NANA,CARCAR,SHAYN,NICOLE,QIAN,MING YEE)
if u see this is good la,
I heard Tze Yang telling me
This Sat (25th of April 2009),need went back school
take all the sijil sijil berhenti sekolah o...
we go tgt ba,if posible la
miss you all much much
Muacks ♥
p/s: health forever
Love bibi forever
muacks
yenny

No comments:

Post a Comment