I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

26th of April 2009 Happy Birthday

26042009
Yesterday my Daddy & Mammy Birthday.We Just whole family + BiBi go eat dinner tgt only nothings special. ^^ Let's say about yesterday,I had woke up on 12pm then prepare my things n eat my breakfast wait BiBi come over my home,2pm go my sis home fecth my sis,Hung & Mei Mei came back. Go eat lunch on 4pm with buibui BiBi,went back my home bath n prepare going out to eat dinner... But somethings happend to my family no go dao eat tgt but last is fine la,kekeke

Let's see photo baz~



Step 1- Take a Pic,Cake terbalik liao,shoot by my sis




-happy birthday-





Step 2 - Light the cake,Birthday Song & make a wish~

Step 3- Cut the cake

They are Cute rite?cant wait to eat,hehehe ^^

Step 4 - Let's EAT the cake

Happy Hilang liao Only Birthday~










My Sister Tenny,Syok sendiri there

Behind is swimming pool felt wanna swim lo~

hiak hiak ^^

Stupid hand~Im ugly,Bibi is blur -.-

hehehehe^^ Love ya

Going home lu,iS TIRED & HAPPY day``
Appreciate All the time with My Family & Y.O.U
Yenny

No comments:

Post a Comment