I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Yes!


Yes,Tomorrow all my class is canceled,actually I'm quite expect the PhotoShop class tomorrow,But class is canceled. Nevermind is okay I wait next week. Today,AhBee lecture class I like it much finally I can have a normal class like before, Today AhBee lecture look really serious. The way you teaching is awesome,PeiFok*

Tomorrow,wanna go hang out anyone free? I have no class tomorrow want go out. If not what to do at home? aiyok,stay at home killing me meh. This few day,I everyday went class back home sleep and eat. Wow,sounds look nice but I think I'm be a pig soon. Oh my gosh*

Yesterday and Today,I'm happy without reason. Because I found a cute teddy? maybe* I heart the teddy much. maybe* =) Teddy Bear & Doggie! my Doggie staying inside Bi car, take care it. hahaha

Now planning a Birthday's Party for my both lovely sister Jesslyn & Tenny.They October Baby* Just planning a party for them,I only do organise invite all her fren. BBQ? Clubbing? Genting? what else lagi?

Ya,aiks.. I have coursework but I'm lazy to do it again. waiting last minute work again. That's my type. I'm doing presentation point now, brain totally blank, sleep thinking,bath & eat also thinking. Aiyok, Should continue or give up? Help*


No comments:

Post a Comment