I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 19, 2009

My Weekend

After a busy weekend yesterday went back to college a bit lazy and I never concentrate on my study my mind is flies. Yesterday after class go shopping with sis and mami again,wth* LaSenza sales,Ops Bought again* Bankrupt* =(

Let's talk about my last weekend.

First,last Saturday Happy Deepavali* & My Sister 23th Birthday's also we celebrated her BBQ Birthday party at my home,thanks all those are attend the party. Have a happy moment & memorable day for me and my sister too. heart it* Haha,my BiBi action make me felt so sweet love ya. Muacks I play until mid night then went home sleep on 4am,oopss! 



p/s : I need to collect back all photo on that day.



latest Me*

Sunday night,accompany my mammy to a Wedding Dinner at PJ there the place is so class* but the food just normal okay ,My daddy cousin daughter wedding dinner.So far relative! I really dunno the couple since I born I never see and meet them,I just can sat at there,my mom is busying her chat left my at side. So Bored! But stomach is so so full,Fat* hahaha My sister went to Genting leave alone at the bored dinner there,so bad* aiks... Xiong* always said I just a little girl* Haha A bit regret I cut it my hair,my classmate said just like Bite by DOG! Sigh.. Bi said my hair is the 1st time we meet is tatally same like,oops he still remember it. I got a surprice for him tomorrow... Secret*

Tomorrow,had a party again! ! Happy & expect-ing*
Yeah! Miss my BiBi and I Love him muchie* muacksmuacks

No comments:

Post a Comment