I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Busy and Colourful Day*

HeyHey! Welcome back to my Bloggie* Sorry~
Let's go with my date
* flash back flash back, Mali Mali Hom*

October.21.2009
My elder sister PuiYee Birthday,just went to 'Look Out Point' to celebrate her Birthday. A simple and happy day. Happy Belated Birthday to My Sister.

Upload and share some photo here la.







A simple cake for 'U'
Happy Birthday's to You
October.24.2009 ( Saturday )
Saturday,went to school early morning. walao* is killing people lo. I hate go to college on Saturday,holidays should stay at home sleep late or maybe went out hang out. But for me? still need going to college study untill 4pm. Poor thing in the world~ Luckily still have a break for us, me,TomYam,Moo header to Leisuremall had our brunch at WongKok. Fool around there,simple but happy*






October.26.2009 ( Monday )
My class on 2.20pm last minute canceled. So just stay at class discuss our group assignment* some argue with the member but every things is fine now. We just need the best only,hope can do it as well. At the same day,suddenly get know a Malaysia Singer Jet Yi come over our college to promo the Ice-Cream 4U Charity Concert. So just attend support him and get special pass. Wow




October.29.2009 ( Thursday)
Sem 2 first event, fianally done* We all done a good job. =)










充实的日子,累*与开心
我喜欢



Yenny Love BiBi

No comments:

Post a Comment