I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Mid Autumn Festival

I just a little girl =)

Hey, Happy Mid Autumn Festival to Everyone here,my BiBi,my classmate,my dearest,& all human being. blablabla =)

This year kinda bored with my Mooncakes Festival,I'm not going back to my grand-parent house for celebrating. Just bored at home today. Went to clinic with my Sister & go to Jasco shop around & Nite just having a simple dinner with my family. This year I'm not see any children play candle or tang long at my home playground, If not I'll going to join them,the moon is shy today. sob* =(

I'm happy on yesterday I had meet my BiBi,I miss him much.Since one week no see, make me more miss him, talk a lot laugh a lot. Sei fei lou is funny too,always talk bullshit* Bi get a new car,yeah's is awesome* man. Yesterday He bring me go his office organised Mooncakes Party,is damn damn funny* Hahaha Eat,Play,Fool around there. =) heart my BiBi* But someone yesterday after send me back home go notty with feilou lo,next day then back home,slap you piak piak* wakakaka. Bui,slim jor a bit bit only,he said can't call him bui liao,called u ah 'slim' wakaka how cute you're I like it.

My mom & my sister also fall to sick, aiks unlucky la my sister, I spread the chicken pox virus to her so becomes need rest at home within 2 week no need working,sound nice but her is suffering pity her. Hope they both recover fast la.

Tommorrow last day holiday, 2nd Sem is start on Monday. Hate it* Why just only 3 days for us? Unfair betul! Shit timetable* Stupid* Calm down,sorry I'm rude. EQ must high* I'm Waiting for nest Thursday to see my BiBi,still have 5 days to go.. Sad* I promise to help him to clear his bedroom kinda messy right now I cant imagine how you sleep inside there. Lazybum* Hahaha



I'm enjoying my last 24 hour's holiday now!
p/s : Nana Lim have you done your work? Gambatea* Miss ya

Yenny Love BiBi.

No comments:

Post a Comment