I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 12, 2009

My Melaka Trip

Hey,I'm away to Melaka last Saturday and Sunday. A last minute trip,last minute comfirm there & keep luggage go there at night. Going there with Claire and husband and my chicken pox sister. Sigh!I had take a lot photo,but lazy update here.
I already update on my Facebook just click the link to take a look.
A awesome Melaka Trip.

Today I too tired so skip my class le,so sorry,aiks felt so guilty now,because of my lazyness I waste my Daddy money. Ops,Slap me Slap me* I sleep over 18 hours today,felt still tired right now,on Melaka I ate too much yummy food I think my weight sure raise it,pity me =( killing me pls* Body-ache,cough.

This Saturday my Tenny's sister 23th Birthday's Party,I had invite all my dearest frens to attend it, Hopefully can meet all my fren there. Miss they much* A busy started many thing's need to prepare from now. I'll go cut and restyle my messy hair this week too,and go a wedding dinner this Sunday. Appointment full tank*

Latest,I addicted a song from
Mariah Carey- Tell Me What Love Is
Heart it much Awesome.

Bi,I'm Sorry* Miss You



No comments:

Post a Comment