I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Korean BBQ

Yay. I'm back to my bloggie here.

First week new semester class is passed. Except Friday is quite busy from 830am - 6pm,
for other days still okay for me.
Monday off and Tuesday class finish on 12pm. Wow =)

First week I already get my assignment and presentation, Sigh!
I need to start now I dun want to last minute work again. Lazy bum*

Last Saturdays, my class finish on 12pm. Happy*
Rush back to my home, helped my mom doing some house works.
Afterthen straight go to my bed fall asleep sampai pengsan.
My mom was called me up twice but I had no response, lastly my mom gave up wake me up.
hahaha piggy*

oooommmmggg! I over sleep until 530pm is late. Bi planed every things before a days and told me we go for shopping and then dinner also. GOOD*
He finish work on 6pm. No much time left so I rush to bath and prepere myself.
Receive his call on 6pm and he said : asks me faster done my make up,
if he reached must go down no matter done or not done.
So no choice I use the time as fast as I can done all the things.

When he reached go down then header to KLCC, and straight to Topman Shop.
Bought his formal wear.
Walk around at there, I dun get any things.

Around 9pm go for our dinner time. wooots
Huuuuuggggrrryyy!!!






Yup, I love the foods much.
Lastly, I brings my big tummy back home.

Hahaha enjoys the dinner time with the one I love is really sweet enough.
stay happy always =) I love You.


No comments:

Post a Comment