I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Re-open College

After the 3 weeks holidays is passed, oh my gosh is freaking fast.

Last Sunday went to Beauty Fair with my sister,
opps! I bought a lot and used a lot money on that day.
But for sure that I still no enough yet.
This called : girl* LOL

I still have somethings haven buy yet, nevermind is okay I save money first.
Lastly,I had bought somethings I heart for someone, hope he like it la. =)
And also a early present for my sister too, not expensive but her said her love it.

Today, reopen college. I woke up on 7am sigh! Is really killing me.
I slept at yesterday 3am.

Went to college for a new semester meeting and get my result.
Good news every Monday is my OFFDAY* =]
but Saturday class is ON*

Clap* I have done a good job.
* I PASSED ALL *

TEEHEEE ^^


* I no need any gift I just wan you *





No comments:

Post a Comment