I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I won't let you go again.

16092010

' 1 Malaysia Public holidays ' LOL

I went out with my mommy and sister at afternoon, my mom need grab somethings.
because bi he come fetch me up on night time,never mind I can go for my shopping first.

I get prepare done all my things and then went out header to Sg.Wang.
I wanna buy a lot's things actually,but unfortunately after accompany my mom grab her things,is not much time left. We went out quite late,that's why is not enough time for shopping.


Bi text me when I shopping asked izzit,I angry on him he come late to fetch me up?
hmm, seriously Nope!
I will let you do what you like, but at least let me know.
That's all I want it. =)

Bi reached my place that time, I still at Sg.Wang. Opss!
my sis fetch me back immediately.

Reached home I used as fast as I can, go take out all my things.
Seriously I can't wait to see him, I miss him badly, finally I can spent my time with him.


* Our Crab dinner *

I had been enjoy much in the dinner time with you, and the point is so delicious.
And I love your all the time u hold my hand tight,
Cover bracket for me and hug me, simple but is so sweet.
I like spent whole day and all the time with you.

Today knock my head to the floor, you laugh me is a stupid. =p
Is still pain until now.


I know I'm not enough prefect as you want, but I will try my best to do as all I can,
you grow me up lot, since last time you are so cruel,leave me and let me know lot of things.
that I learn a lot from the stupid mistake.

I DON'T WANNA LOST YOU AGAIN, ANDTHEN REALIZE THAT YOU'RE IMPORTANT TO ME.

'' I just wanna you stay with my, I love you. ''

Bi for you =)

Bi, your monkey ya. Cheer me up to max hahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment