I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

i Heart You


Finally I re-open my class again, my life back to normal.
Everyday woke up early and went for my class.
I still enjoy my college life now.

Wednesday went to Jasco tea-time with my 3 dearest : Nana & Elra & Mi-yi.
Finally have a meet with them, seriously I miss them.
We have a lot of topic can chit chat.
That called BFF*

Andthen Thursday go to hang out with Elra & Nana went to Pavilion.
I quite long times no hang with them.
Our very time to Sushi Zamai also, and SNOWFLAKE juga* LOL
A happy lunch & Shopping time.

I need header back to my home for family dinner. I ask Marcus Chai juga.
He come over to my home for dinner with me and my family. =)
I always bully him at my house. HAHAHAHA
I love the time we sama-sama.

I hate friday to maximum, because my class from 830am until 6pm.
big sigh =( Yesterday Ms.Mary class a super duper nervous for me.
My speech is no.4. Gan jiong
But lastly, everythings is passed. this time not very success for me. =(

He drive to my college and pick me up to dinner, is so sweet.
When I tired got someone for me ' yi lai '
I love it.


Boy: "I wanna be a superhero, guess my name."

Girl: "Superman? Ironman?"

Boy: "(smile) YOURMAN"


No comments:

Post a Comment