I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 26, 2010

You're so sweet for me.

Quite busy with my study again, semester going end soon,
Lot's of works deadline and exam coming soon. =(

My mood kinda moody sometimes, when I'm felt that I'm useless.
But luckily I still got my boyf, he is the one always support me.
And talk somethings cheer me up. Give me energy and power. hahaha
I love what he did it for me,I will appreciate it all the times.

I will trying best to being perfect and make all the things satisfied.
I won't let anyone disappointed on me especially my parent and my boyf too.

I hope faster done my exam and have my holidays sooooon,
I can't wait to spent all the time with the love wan.
need ciao to do my assignment again,argh =(


BIRTHDAY COMING SOON *








No comments:

Post a Comment