I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

02102010


Wow. Is brand new month again 'November'.
End of the month final exam again, then semester end soon.

Now I still same as usual rushing my assignment and study hard and play harder too.
I have to change my attitude, can't being lazy anymore. Lazyness will killing me >.<
And I will ignore all the guys those is mess my life. wtf*

Luckily I still have my dearest Elra & Shayn.
I had meet them yesterday we going hang out together.
We talks a lot,I'm happy to release all my problem.

I need to be an independent girl, only myself can help me.
Hope faster graduate my diploma. Andthen go for my training afterthen get a stable job.
I not much greedy enough right?

Should I go to Taiwan get my degree? Confusing!
aiks. Age slowly increase problem will get increase too. SIGH!

I Can't wait this Thursday go 'fei lun hai' UNIQLO is open soon.
I wan go to kitschen grab the dress. wait meeeee*



Cheer Up

No comments:

Post a Comment