I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy alway's

Ya. I'm coming back using my broken english to write something's.
I don't want my bloggie full of spider web* LOL

Seriously I'm quite tired now,after hang out whole days
but I still have not sleep yet,
just done my blog skin, colourful * simple.

Tomorrow have a morning class, fed up with the super early class.
I'm lazy haven done the works yet T.T
I have no choice, going last semester soon. Bravo!
Faster go training andthen get a stable job,that is what I want.

Nowadays is time for me rush my assignment + Final Exam.
God Blessing me always.

The other happy things is
I stay Peaceful and Happy with the one I really love recently.
I learn lot's from the mistake I grow up and appreciate everythings.
Thanks.

Marcus Chai birthdays is in the corner. Huhuhu


No comments:

Post a Comment