I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tagged By Qian,Nana,Babe Esther =)

1. Besides lips,where is your favorite spot to get kiss?
Face can?
2. How do you feel when you wake up this morning?
Im felt Lazy everyday I woke up.
3. Who was the last person you took photo with?
My Mami
4. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Yea Im. HAHAHA
5. Would you ever donate blood?
No,I not dare
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
Ya of cz i get it.
7. Do you want someone dead?
Nopez
8. What does your last text massage says?
Ask my BiBi eat dinner yet? hehe
9. What are you thinking right now?
So bored nothings else to do right now.
10. Do you wish someone to be with you right now?
Yup my family,my best friends & my BiBi
11. What time you went to bed last night ?
1am
12. Where do you buy the T-shirt that you’re wearing now ?
Sg.Wang
13. Is someone in your mind right now ?
Yea,My BiBi Chai Kim Sen
14. Who was the last person to texted you ?
My BiBi
15. 10 people to tag to do this quiz.
- Elra
-Shayn
-Nicole Chan
-Berry
-Chloe
-Adeline
-Jacqueline
-Tze Leng
-Darrly
-Ivin
(Sorry,I donno want tagged to who)
16. Who is 2 having relationship with ?
No else.
17. Is 3 male or female ?
My lui lui,Pretty Girl~
18. if 7 & 10 get together, would it be a good thing ?
Imposible,they are sibling~
19. What is 1 studying about ?
No
20. When was the last time you had a chat with 5 ?
Last year,I think. Long Time no hang out.
21. Is 4 single ? Ya,I think so smart girl
22. Say something about 2.
Hmm,Shayn ar? My BFF cutie and talk active girl.
23. What do you think about 3 & 6 being together?
Wow,both are them is Girl.
24. Describe 9.
Darrly,a Rich Guy!!
25. What would you do if 6 & 7 fight ?
Won't! they don't each other.
26. Do you like 8 ?
My Best friend Before,we are long time no see liao. Miss her
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
-Pink
-Blue
-Black

No comments:

Post a Comment